In this article I will show you how to download the windows 10 1909 Enterprise ISO directly from microsoft.
By default you can only download the home and pro versions of windows 10 via microsoft’s windows 10 media tool. Below I will show you a trick I have learned where you can download the enterprise version as well.
To download the Windows 10 1909 Enterprise ISO follow these steps
1. Download The Microsoft Installation Media Tool
First thing we need to do is download the microsoft installation media tool. You can download this tool from here. Scroll down and click on the “Download Tool Now” button as shown below. With this tool we can create a USB Installation media or create an ISO file.
A file named MediaCreationTool1909.exe will now be downloaded to your machine. I recommend to move this file to C:\Temp\MediaCreationTool1909.exe
2. Run MediaCreationTool1909.exe From Command Line
If you run the media creation tool by double clicking on it you will only have the option to download Windows 10 1909 Home and Pro versions, so we need to open the command prompt and run a special command. To do this do the following
- Open the command prompt (Right click and run as an administrator)
- run the command C:\Temp\MediaCreationTool1909.exe /Eula Accept /Retail /MediaArch x64 /MediaLangCode en-US /MediaEdition Enterprise
Replace en-US with your region, a list of regions can be found here
- If you get prompted by a user account control window click on yes.
- Enter your windows 10 enterprise product key. If the key is successfully detected you will see the text “Your product key works! Continue when you’re ready.” Click next
- Select “Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC” then click next.
- Select iso file and click next
- Select the location where you want to store the ISO to. Click Next
- The ISO will now start to download