In this article I will show you how to enable adobe flash player in google chrome. By default flash is disabled in google chrome.
If flash is disabled in your browser you will not be able to access certain functions on websites such as videos on youtube, You will get an error like the one below.
How To Enable Adobe Flash Player In Google Chrome
Listed below are the steps you need to take to enable flash in your google chrome browser.
- Open google chrome and click on the three dots top right
- Then click on settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on advanced
- The advanced options will now appear. Scroll down and left click on content settings
- Scroll down and click on Flash
- Next to “Block Sites From Running Flash” make sure the slider is grey in colour (Like in the screenshot below) and not blue.
- If you don’t want any site to run flash you can add them to the block list on this page.
- Flash has now been enabled in google chrome, the best way to test if flash is working is by going to youtube and watching a video
- Can you see the video below? If yes then flash is enabled in your browser.