I have been working in IT for over 25 years. I started as a hardware engineer fixing Printers, PCs and Laptops. I then moved in to service desk and then progressed all the way to 3rd line technical engineer.
I specialize in everything Microsoft / end user related and I thought I would start this site to help others fix computer issues for them self.
I have achieved the following certifications
- Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (Windows 10)
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
- Citrix Certified Administrator for Citrix XenServer 6
- Writing about everything Microsoft / End user computing
- 25 Years Experience in the field
- Experience running successful websites
- Creator and site owner of computergarage.org
I am on the following platforms